Wednesday, February 1, 2012

day one

I’m going to attempt to do this photo a day challenge from over here.  Today is called “your view”.

Today was spent in equal parts in the kitchen and the craft room. 

002

No matter how outdated your kitchen is fresh flowers always make it feel better.  These made me happy many times today as my husband recognized that I was having one of those days yesterday.   And just when I was thinking he must think I am the most naggy pregnant woman in the world.  Having three teenagers sometimes can stress you OUT!

4 comments:

Mama Hen said...

Those are beautiful. I agree that some flowers can cheer up any view. And I love the pitcher you placed them in!

Unknown said...

Wow! Flowers! Add being pregnant and a preschooler to teenagers.....definite stress! :) I love the pitcher too! I've become a 'white pitcher' fanatic and buy white measuring cups, gravy boats, creamers and pitchers whenever I see them at the thrift store or at garage sales!

Emily said...

Alstroemeria are one of my faves :) Sweet hubby.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Very beautiful and how sweet and thoughtful! ♥