Wednesday, February 4, 2009

H is for Bubs







I bought this H on clearance at Marshall's a while ago. I bought it for Henry, even though it's girly. They are fun to paint or cover with craft paper. I would have given it to Hadley but her room is not in need of another knick knack, if you know what I mean. I like these letters better than anyone else in this House-- I'm not sure why. I once hung M and H above the girls beds years ago but mysteriously they Have disappeared. If you find enough to write Love or Home, they would be fun to glitter for Valentine's Day. It's simple enough to get your Hands dirty and temporarily quench your crafters addiction when time is Hurrying by. Story of my life!


Lavender Dreamer...these are the books!

3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh, your little Pooh books! How sweet! And of course I LOVE the Roy Rogers book! I have an Annie Oakley Golden book my cousin Cindy gave me. Love your letters, too! Now I'll have to start looking for those! I did put 2 letters as you enter my doll room! We think so much alike! lol That's why I love spending time here!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I made another post about dolls! lol

I love your new banner! WOW! Very pretty!

Emily said...

Great idea! Do you decoupage them?