Saturday, April 17, 2010

full

A long time ago this dork:

met this dork:The two dorks fell in love and got married. It was April 17th.

We have been having fun ever since. Though we are often busy with one stage or another:

It seems to have only deepened my appreciation for our marriage.

Sometimes I feel guilty at how much I love my husband. Is that possible? Like each child that continuously beats our hearts I feel like our marriage is a gift. A very precious gift that always needs nurturing and in return it fills my heart with unspeakable joy. Never did I think when I timidly mumbled those vows in front of many how much love and respect I would feel for my husband and the life we have grown together.

10 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How sweet....and Happy Anniversary! It's so wonderful to be married to your soul mate and have a happy marriage! We are both blessed! ♥

Andi said...

Oh, how sweet! Isn't it grand to be in love!

LB's Sewing Sanity said...

I'm so PROUD of you two! Congratulations. I still remember your beautiful wedding day!

Leila said...

Congratulations! What blessings you have!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! You and your hubby are very lucky indeed. We'll be married 15 years this July. Doesn't time fly?

The Dadman Diaries said...

You both amaze me. I like how when I think about you and K, I smile. Happy Anniversary! Who expected how such a Love could stretch out a woman's uterus! Your children are blessed to have parents like you. Big smile

Juniper said...

Happy Anniversary!!! What a sweet post, and how lucky to have found such love.

Unknown said...

What a powerful post today! Happy Anniversary to the ones that show what love is all about...putting the other one first with love and respect. Refreshing and alive that love is! Bravo!

Unknown said...

How lovely to be married to your best friend the person who completes you! Congratulations!

Barbara said...

Congratulations! Those pictures are really precious.