Monday, April 26, 2010

This is like a pictorial essay about, like…prom, duh.

001 - Copy

004 - Copy008 - Copy019 - Copy025 - Copy

063 - Copy

Maggie and Dalton are best friends. He often drives to our house in his camouflaged jeep and is nice and talks with a drawl.

Like if I said: “Dalton, do you want a bowl of chili?”

He would say: “Did y’all already eat?”

Then he would say: “Thanks Ma’am, I reckon this is mighty good.”

Alright he wouldn’t say reckon or mighty good but when he comes over next I will ask him:

“Dalton, can you say you reckon these kibbles are mighty tasty?”

And I’ll be a horse's BEE-hind if he doesn’t say it.

7 comments:

LB's Sewing Sanity said...

You are such a hoot. Gosh I miss you girl! You just lifted my spirits ten-fold. For that, I thank you! Great post with the pix, descriptions. You rock.

Back to my little corner of the world where it is 50' and raining. :(

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

She looks beautiful and he is a very handsome date! Looks like you ALL had fun! You are something else... but it takes a good sense of humor to raise kids! lol Love the baby brother with no pants! Perfect! ♥

Leila said...

I think that if more dates were met at the door by little brothers in their altogethers the world would be a better place.

Unknown said...

We had Prom madness at our house too--failed hair styles, nail polish disasters--and a beautiful girl. Isn't it fun?

GardenOfDaisies said...

I think the getting ready is as much fun as the dance itself! She sure is a cutie pie! Little brothers! LOL!

Barbara said...

OMG! This is really, like, great.

Emily said...

I can't believe you have two daughters of dating age. I don't know where I've been. I am thinking they must look a lot alike. Beautiful, like you ;) Count on questions from me in the coming years...mine are 11 and 9 right now...I. am. scared.