My husband took a day off (wow! shazam! no way!) and this is what we did:
1. Went to the hardware store.
2. Ate greek food.
3. Redid a whole bunch of screens.
* we did this b/c sometimes it gets really windy here and I leave junk on the porch and twice it actually blew through the screens. And a third time a rocking chair rocked violently through a screen. And, um, I have trouble learning lessons about the wind and leaving junk on the porch.
4. My husband said swears at the staple gun.
5. But for some reason even this couldn’t shake my good sunshiny mood and I talked incessantly while he did the man work and I did the handing of the drill and other surgical parts.
6. When Henry woke up he said “What are you doing?” 1278 times. Followed by “Why?” 1278 times.
7. Days like this make me happy.
8. I hope you are happy, too.