Monday, February 1, 2010

pajama bag






Thanks for your kind words on my last post. I thought I'd start February off with something pink and lovey...a pretty place to store pajamas.
It seems lately I have been unhappy with my projects. I have been taking on things that don't excite me (play costumes) and things that take too long (quilting). So it was nice to make something easy out of repurposed things. I didn't do the needlework but bought two thrifted pillowcases and cut them down.

May this first day of February be a good one for you. I hope when you buy candy hearts the first one you eat says:

U R

NICE

Because you are.

4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Candy hearts sound good tonight. We just finished watching Julie and Julia. I remember you saw it when it came out. We enjoyed it but it makes you hungry for something really good! I finished reading O Pioneers by Willa Cather and it was wonderful....next I'm going to read My Antonia! ♥

Leila said...

Cuteness!

GardenOfDaisies said...

OH that turned out really pretty! I know what you mean about other things taking too long sometimes. (like quilting).

Unknown said...

So pretty and such a cute idea...Some days life seems a bit blue but then the owl hoots yahoo! When I get my hair in a tissy and don't know which way to go next I take an pill that takes me to the land of Make Believe where everything turns out RIGHT! Hugs to you and candy hearts back...mine would say...YAHOO!