Tuesday, February 2, 2010

note to self



Having toddlers and teenagers under the same roof can sometimes be hazardous, though amusingly they share many of the same characteristics...one of which is too much make up.

Henry helped himself to Maggie's mascara during his nap. This must have happened about the time I was singing "Ticket to Ride" by the Carpenters really loud. I won't do that again. Hopefully he won't either.

********************************

Wanna see a great movie? Watch David Copperfield...this version. It might be my favorite movie. But it's hard to commit to a favorite movie. Daniel Radcliffe is in it from his preHarry Potter days. It's really very good.

9 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

LOL!!! OH that is funny.
He is a cutie.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Ahhhh...boys are so much fun! I know...I have FOUR! heehee! A blog will be a great way to look back at the memories you are making! I have never seen that movie! I'll look for it! ♥

Andi said...

I love that picture!

Juniper said...

What a great photo, thanks this post helped start my day off with a smile. Will keep my eye out on amazon for this version of David Copperfield.

Unknown said...

How cute....makes me laugh and it's only 5:15am. Better than crayons on your wall I suppose. Happy Thursday from your far by near friend...
~Jacqueline~

Jeannine said...

I won't say it is funny, because I know how frustrating it is to turn your back for a minute, and have the house and your kids turn into a war zone. I dont know it always sounds funny to others, doesn't it? At least you were having a good moment singing. Remember that. Those moments are all that count. The picture is sort of cute.

Simply Shelley said...

Love your blog...it is such fun...especially the tea party picnic...so cute ...your children are precious...have a blessed Lord's day...

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Yes, I have been amazed at how many things we both like! Thanks for the info on the King Arthur website! I'll check it out! ♥

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You'll have to come back and see what I posted! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! ♥