1. Today was the most fair weather day we have had in a while. Lots of ducks came to our pond in the back. They are wild and will fly away at the smallest amount of fear. I think they are beautiful and wish they would tolerate me sitting down there watching them. See all that green bushy stuff in the tree? It's mistletoe...maybe you already knew that. We have a bunch of it, it's handy if you feel kissing outside. I didn't know mistletoe grew like that.
4. The rest of the numbers don't have to do with ducks.
5. Do you want to meet my sister? She just started blogging. She is very nice. When I was young she would take me to fabric stores and let me buy a fat quarter. And once (I never told her or my other sister this) I took their two gunny sax shirts in the attic and cut off all the buttons b/c they were ivory and swirly. I still have those buttons.
6. I am sure my sister's blog will be inspiring to you as she is to me as a person. She sews a lot and has a great Etsy shop. Maybe you should visit her blog? Tell her I said hi.
7. One time she jumped off the top of a swing set and bees went up her nose.
8. I love her.