Wednesday, September 1, 2010

outdated lovies

If you wish you can check out my etsy shop.

Picnik collage

I’m not sure how much demand there is for baby things with a vintage flare but I have always loved buying them.  With five kiddos I have always had a reason, though I would love another wee babe or two I am not certain it’s in the cards. (Someone is getting o-l-d-e-r)  And really it doesn’t make sense to haul around enough layette for a dozen babies. You know?

I’ll be adding pieces throughout the next couple months..all with a hint of 60’s and 70’s baby coolness.  So if you need something for little baby Gary or newborn Phyllis you know just where to look!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

so cute!!!! Gosh I miss baby clothes.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a great idea! Maybe one of my dolls needs a new outfit! Good luck with your shop! ♥

Tommy said...

Nice blog and cool post.

If you're interested, this is mine: http://thestoriesofwhitegloves.blogspot.com/